Drive FTI Dry Van
Where Independent Ownership doesn't mean doing it alone.
Big support and even bigger operating cost savings.
A variety of factors affect your bottom line and how you run your business. Things like fuel and repair costs, getting paid on time and finding a better balance between the road and home. At FTI, we've designed a number of programs to help Dry Van Independent Contractors keep operating costs low and put more money in their pocket. Get at-cost parts for equipment and repairs, fuel capped pricing and affordable insurance options. All with excellent home time, 24/7 support and no up front costs.
Call 866-706-9030 now to speak with a member of our recruiting team!
Incentives for Dry Van Owner Operators with 1 year of experience:
- $5,000 Holiday Bonus!
- Fuel Capped at $1.75 Per Gallon
- Sign on with us and we'll cover half of your Lease Purchase truck payments (on select models) for the first six months!
- NO Start Up Cost
- Paid Permits, Fuel Taxes & Reimbursed Tolls and Scales
- Personal Settlement Coordinator & Driver Manager
- 24/7 Maintenance Support Program
- Online Account Tracking
- Free Trip Pak
- Rider Program
- $1500 Longevity/Safety Incentive paid at 1 year, grows by $150 per year
- Group Rates for Medical and Life Insurance
Drive confident, live well.
A wide span of routes means you're guaranteed to find one that fits your lifestyle - whether that's traveling the country or being home for dinner more. FTI is 100% owner-operator and, with 80 years in the business, we've gotten pretty good at getting our drivers what they need to drive and live better. You just focus on maintaining your truck, being safe, arriving on time and getting paid. Our programs are unrivalled and built around helping you run a smooth and profitable business.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers a hassle-free path to ownership with no money down and no credit check. To help you along the road, our Maintenance Support Program and one-on- one profit reviews ensure you stay on track to a profitable business. Your permits, fuel taxes and tolls are all paid. 24/7/365 personal support? You'll get that too.
- 23 Years of Age
- 1 Year Verifiable Experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Clean Criminal Record
- Truck must Pass DOT Inspection