Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Core-Mark is currently looking to fill driver helper positions to assist our drivers .
If you are an early riser and looking for a job which will keep you on the move, this will be the position for you. You will get to meet our great customers and learn what it is like to work in the food service industry.
- Assist the driver in loading and unloading vehicle by hand or by use of a hand truck or dolly
- Delivers product by repeatedly walking up and down trailer ramp while maintaining control of loaded hand truck or dolly
- Stacks, and secures items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Places stock in areas identified by customer
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery
- Cleans inside of truck
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to understand, speak, and read English
- Must be able to push, pull and grasp product that weighs up to 70 lbs
- Standing, walking, stooping, bending, while pushing, pulling, grasping and reaching overhead
- Strong communication skills
- Focused on customer service and safety
- Able to work flexible hours Monday through Friday with possible weekend and holiday hours
- 30 to 40 hours per week- could involve overtime
- Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
Licenses & Certifications