Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Check in drivers with route sheets and scan load lists into system
- Assist with unloading of trucks - totes, crates, and boxes using jacks and/or powered equipment
- Check in products on floor and freezer, verify records and issue customer credits
- Scan dry room returns
- Process damaged and returned products
- Processing of credits utilizing the AS400 and Windows-based systems
- Re-stock and re-package product as needed
- Participates effectively as a team member through communication, cooperation, information sharing and problem solving.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Ability to regularly lift/moves totes, boxes, and crates of approximately 25lbs
- Occasional lifting/moving (<10% of the time) of totes, boxes, and crates up to 50lbs over short distances
- Ability to lift merchandise over shoulder height
- Ability to reach product and place into totes/boxes
- Regular bending, stooping, twisting is required while working with merchandise
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to operate a hand pallet jack; use of powered equipment may also be required
Warehouse working environment. Working hours are typically Monday through Friday during normal business hours but may fluctuate with the needs of the business. Occasional overtime may be required.
Enthusiastic:Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
1 year:Administrative experience preferred
1 year:Warehouse experience preferred
Licenses & Certifications