Class A Drivers
Class A Drivers
Certified Freight Logistics has hauled refrigerated products on the West Coast since 1928. We are a third-generation company with a good reputation with our clients - Costco being our largest customer.
We are seeking Class A drivers for the following lanes:
California Lanes - These lanes cover CA, NV and AZ. This lane has many short hauls and more drops and picks. If you live near Stockton, CA, Mira Loma/Eastvale, CA, Oxnard, CA, or Bakersfield, CA you have more of an opportunity to spend your 10 hours off at home (we have terminals and/or yards in those areas). A driver running this lane can expect to make over $1000 per week if they run 2600 miles/week with 12 drops and picks.
We are seeking drivers with the following qualifications:
- At least 23 years old
- At least 2 years of verifiable and stable work history
- Good customer service skills and values on-time delivery
- No truck or job abandonment in the last three years
- Safety focused with a stellar safety record
- Experienced with Elogs
- No DUIs in last 7 years
- Satisfactory VOEs
- Pass a DOT physical and drug screen
- Experience with shorter hauls and multiple drop-and-hooks
- Good communication skills
- Refrigeration experience is highly desired, but we will train
What we provide our drivers:
- Hourly, productivity and per diem pay
- Late model KWs or Volvos with inverters, refrigerators, and bunk heaters to name a few
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
- 100 hours per year of Sick Time Off and Paid Time Off.
- Family environment - you're a name and not a number
- Lots of loads to haul – you'll never be without work!
- Great long-term customers