COME OPERATE WITH US TODAY! GREAT CREWS AND AWESOME TRUCKS
Our facility in Linden, NJ is hiring Class A Drivers to operate equipment associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning; duties associated with industrial/environmental cleaning, hazardous waste pick-up/disposal, while working outside year-round in all types of weather.
Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
Travels throughout the United States required based on customer demand and project-based work. You may be asked to travel up to 3 weeks at a time with accommodation provided and per-diem paid out weekly.
**Position may require travel Nationwide up to 85% of the time. **
Offering Hotel / Per - diem when travelling!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive HOURLY wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 85% of the work time annually;
- Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsement required;
- 2+ year's commercial driving experience required;
- Previous Vacuum and Roll Off experience are an asset;
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate the following units: Vacuum Trucks, (Cusco/Guzzler), Roll offs, Box Trucks, Tankers and Van Trailers;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Assist with labor tasks as required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at (855) 791-1117.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.