CDL A Truck Driver / Applicator – Home Daily
Call (800) 581-1092 for questions!
Why Envirotech Services?
- $28.00 - $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Health Savings Account (company will contribute to your HSA per month)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with company match of up to 6%) – automatically enrolled after 90 days of employment
- Paid Time Off – up to 10 days first year (start accruing time when hired) plus an annual bank of 48 hours of sick time
- Tuition and Certifications Reimbursement Programs
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays per year
EnviroTech Services, Inc. (ESI) exists as a company of "People helping people improve their environment." This is more than our tag line; it is how we conduct our business every day. Whether we are providing de-icing products to make winter travel safer or applying technology to reduce dust and improve travel on unpaved roads, our stated goal is to make the environment better for those within it.
Under the direct supervision of the Order & Delivery Supervisor, the Short Haul Driver Applicator will safely transport and apply material while providing outstanding customer service. This position will be responsible for the following: DOT Class A operation of truck and truck tractor equipment; operation of product application equipment, plant loading and unloading equipment; plant blending and mixing equipment; shop equipment; and railcar unloading equipment when required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States of America
- Valid CDL Class A certification and license to include all appropriate license endorsements.
- Valid DOT Medical card
- The ability to operate an electronic logging device (ELD) properly and safely
- Have or can obtain endorsements: Tanker and Air brakes
- 1-year operating manual transmission
- 1-year operating a Class A DOT vehicle
- 3 months of winter and/or mountain driving experience
- Ability to safely operate tractor trailer, and truck trailer combinations.
- Knowledge and ability to apply tire chains to a DOT vehicle
- Must be able to pass DOT Drug and Alcohol Pre-employment testing requirements for DOT vehicle operating drivers
- Ability to operate an on-board application computer system; ELD; and ability to access email and authorized websites through a company-provided smartphone.
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and
- Civil and Criminal background check