EARN A BONUS UP TO $10,000!
At Wegmans, it takes the work of numerous individuals to make possible the incredible customer service and fresh products we provide every day to our 100+ stores. As a CDL Class A Truck Driver at Wegmans, you'll make timely, safe, and efficient deliveries to our stores while operating top of the line, late model equipment with the latest safety technologies and driver comforts.
Come be part of the Wegmans team and make a difference!
Work for a family-owned company that has been on FORTUNE magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work for list for 24 years in a row!
Why join the Wegmans team?
- Earn a sign-on bonus up to $10,000 for full-time
- Competitive pay with scheduled increases every 6 months for qualifying individuals
- Comprehensive benefits
- Set shift start times
- Home every day with local/regional routes and no scheduled overnight stays
- Palletized freight with dock deliveries
- Uniforms provided, including work boots
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Excellent CSA scores
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and have a clean driver's abstract with no moving violations in the last 3 years, and no reckless driving or drug/alcohol convictions in the last 7 years
- CDL-A license and 1 year of driving experience required
- Employment as a Driver at Wegmans is contingent upon completion and our evaluation of a Drug Test, DOT Drug Test, DOT Physical, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification, Driver's Abstract/PSP Review, as well as a Skills Evaluation
At Wegmans, we've long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans.
Whether through premium pay for working on Sundays or holidays, offering industry-leading health care coverage and wellness programs to support physical, financial, and emotional well-being, or paid time off (PTO) to help you balance work and life, we've got something for everyone.
And because we care about the wellbeing and success of every person, we recognize each person has their own unique scheduling needs. We're proud to offer flexibility in scheduling so our employees can prioritize what is most important to them. Our large, high-volume stores and 24x7 operations allow for personalized schedules that balance an employee's individual needs with the needs of our business and each department.
- Paid time off (PTO) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Higher premium pay rates for working Sundays or on a recognized holiday
- Health care benefits that provide a high level of coverage at a low cost to you
- Retirement plan with both a profit-sharing and 401(k) match
- A generous scholarship program to help employees meet their educational goals
- LiveWell Employee & Family program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive discounts on electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, travel and more!
- And more!
***Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied and offerings may differ based upon area or the company and/or position.
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For . Discover what it means to work for a family-owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love-and love what you do.