top CAREER ADVANTAGES.
Local Class A Driver - $3,000 Sign On Bonus
– Position domiciled in Denver, CO –
Drivers Can Expect:
- Starting Pay of $23.41/hour (OVERTIME AVAILABLE)
- At 6 months, hourly pay goes to $26.00/hour
- Up to $80,000 annually
- No Touch Freight
- Shift Differential
- All Day Premium Pay (paid time and a half for all work on Sunday)
- Insurance Premium for Full Family Health Benefits is $40/month
- Home Every Day
- No Mountain Driving
- UNION PAY and BENEFITS
- Drive a diesel-powered tractor trailer combination and deliver products to retail grocery stores.
- Able to be on call and report to work within hours of notice
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Delivery for a Major Grocery Retailer
- Work nights and weekends
- Be Home Daily
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077.
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent Union Pay and Benefits
- Insurance Premium for Full Family health benefits is $40/month
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Must have at least 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience
- Class A CDL and DOT physical certificate required
- At least 1 year of docking experience preferred
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Ability to read, write and speak English with basic math skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds
- Have a clean PSP/MVR report
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
Or apply online below.
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential.
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for half a century, extending from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and our valued employees, who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.