Truck Driver Local Delivery CDLA - Austin, TX
About the Role
- Local UDS Drivers are responsible for delivering our products to small retailers on a set route.
- They will manually unload their trucks using a hand dolly, build rapport with our customers, and stock shelves and coolers as requested by the customer.
- No previous experience is required and Drivers will receive hands-on training upon hire.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- 4:00am-5:30am start time, working until route is complete
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Local routes
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay beginning at $24.58 per hour plus overtime rate after 40 hours
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with people and would rather be off your truck than sitting behind the wheel. You enjoy staying active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Please apply now if you are the person we're searching for!
This position could utilize the following equipment: Tractor Trailer - Semi - Pup Trailer - Box Truck - 28 ft Trailer - 32 ft Trailer - 53 ft Trailer - Delivery Truck - Side Load - Side Bay - Trailer with lift gate - pallet jack - hand truck - dolly
This position could include: Driving - CDL - Class A CDL - Delivery Truck Driver - OTR - Delivery Driver - Customer Delivery - Commercial Driver's License