The Truck Jockey is responsible for moving trucks, empty and full trailers from the yard to the dock or the dock to the yard and may include local pick-up from vendors or shuttling between Keurig Dr Pepper facilities.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- 2 pm - 10:30 pm
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay beginning at 21.95 per hour
- Full benefits package
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
- Shuttle loaded trailers to the facility and return with empty trailers to be reloaded.
- Move trailers of shells and return the empties to be loaded.
- Have empties in the appropriate docks to be loaded.
- Ensure all trailers that are put in the dock are properly locked.
- Keep the flow of loaded trailers removed from the dock and replaced by empties as to not slow down the loading process.
- Provide yard checks as needed for trailer inventory.
- Operate a forklift as needed.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver's License A (CDL A)
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.